Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SWEEEEDEN!

Yes, I'm going back. I'm leaving my city on February 18th, first to DC, then to Brussels and then finally to Stockholm (I'll be arriving in Stockholm on the 19th). I'm going to spend two days in Stockholm and then go to Linköping on the 21st and then I'll be there until March third (Stockholm-Frankfurt-Chicago-Buffalo). If anyone wants to hang out with Stockholm, that will be fun and that way I won't get lost :P

I think I should have waited until the summer when everyone's not busy with school and stuff, but I think it would be nice to be back. I'm really looking forward to it, speaking Swedish, seeing everyone again, eating Swedish stuff. But it'll be weird since some of my friends won't be there and neither will the other exchange students, but it will still be fun!

So, I guess about one more month till I'm back in Sweden!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åker du tåg från Stockholm till Linköping? I så fall kanske vi hamnar på samma (givet att jag åker till Linköping då)

Gatito said...

Ja, jag åker till Linköping den 21, kanske runt 12.00. Det vore kul, när åker du?

Anonymous said...

WOHOO

Foxears said...

YAAAY!! :D

Anonymous said...

betyder det att du inte kommer till Frankrike? :(

Anonymous said...

Som det ser ut nu så åker jag någon gång under fredagen, gärna runt lunch.

Anonymous said...

JIPPIE!!! Will kommer, Will kommer, Will kommer!! :D