Monday, January 26, 2009

My advice

Yesterday I had to work 6.30pm-12.30am (18.30-00.30). No one comes in the store after 10.00 so I was bored. I decided to read some of the many celebrity gossip magazines. One article caught my eye on my boyfriend, Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight, Cedric from Harry Potter 4). The article was talking about how this London hottie can't get any girls because they don't want to go out with him and he doesn't have much self-confidence when it comes to girls. His co-workers say that he's a very nice and sweet guy, so why does he have girl problems? Do you know what my advice to him is? Try guys =P If he has problems with girls maybe he's attracted to guys and doesn't know due to the fact that if actors/actresses come out their fans wouldn't be happy. I would go with him, he seems nice, he's funny (saw him on a talk show), hot, he has a sexy accent, and he's rich. So....
DITCH THE BITCH
MAKE THE SWITCH

No comments: