Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nederland or Deutsch?

I don't have school anymore (my French course ended last semester) and now I'm starting to feel lazy and stupid. So, I was thinking, hmm what about learning a new language? I've always wanted to learn Dutch and German, I tried in the past, but was too busy with school and stuff. But which should I start learning first?

-Dutch is easier, but not as useful as German
- If I don't go to France, then I would probably go to the Netherlands so obviously Dutch would be useful.
- Even though Dutch grammar is easier, there are more resources for German
- Dutch people are the coolest, so speaking to them in their own language would give me some motivation :P


I need to get my French better too. I feel that I know all or most of the grammar, but have problems with speaking and actually using the grammar in sentences. I need a really good grammar book.

No comments: