Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day...

So tomorrow's Valentine's Day and yet again I'm single, I have been for the past 19 years =P Since I work at a supemarket I have to see people buy roses, cards, chocolate, cake, whatever for their boyfriend/girlfriend and heart ballons hanging all over the store so I'm pretty pissed off right about now :P But I did get myself some chocolate for Valentine's Day, I mean my 'imaginary boyfriend' did, yeah, that makes me feel better. I got a strawberry cake too!
I think some guy was flirting with me today. After work I walked out of the store and one of my fellow workers was selling tickets and whoever wins gets a free night out at a restaurant. And he said 'do you want to try to win a free night out so you can take me?' I was like ok. I was talking about random stuff like my schedule for next week, I have off since I'm going to Sweden and the schedule says 'child care'. I was like 'I don't have a child?' Maybe I adopted one while I was drunk, who knows...
Anyway back to Valentine's Day, I have to work all day tomorrow so I won't have to feel sad for being alone since I'll be working.
I hope all my friends who are in a relationship have a nice Valentine's Day with their boyfriend/girlfriend and those who are single, better luck next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only have one week off? you're only gonna stay in sweden one week? what about coming here to visit? In case you do decide to come here, do you have any idea of the date?

Gatito said...

I'm going for two weeks, the schedule was only for next week, I didn't see the one for the week after but I know I have off ;)