Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh my god.....

I really can't believe that on Wednesday I'll be leaving for Sweden. It doesn't seem real, I've been waiting for this day since June 30th. Ever since I came back, I've been having days where I just don't feel any emotion, but now I can again. I feel good inside, realizing how much I miss everyone. I'm so excited. Everytime I think about it (which is every other minute), I either cry (out of happiness), smile, or have a seizure, yes even during work. My English is back to the Sweden days, meaning I'm messing up and have an urge to speak Swedish with everyone, strange.
I'm so excited and happy about going back that I can't describe it. I get to have Swedish food, see Swedish boys, and most importantly see all my wonderful friends again (ok not all, but a good deal of them, shame on the rest for not being in Sweden :P). It's going to be so nice to get away from everything, family, work, this town and be back in my 'other country' for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really look forward to your arrival!

Gatito said...

Looking forward to seeing you!

Anonymous said...

I wish you well being on your new and dreamed life. I love you lotses!!! ^_^