Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's transexual so what?

Ok, so the 11th cycle of America's Next Top Model just started. I'm really excited about it. It seems like it will be a great cycle, some of the girls are really cool. In this cycle, there's a transexual girl, well (male to female, pre-op). She is fierce, she knows how to work it, those other mean, bigot bitchies are jealous. People complain about her being a male, she looks like a female and she feels like she's a female so I guess she is. If she walked by me, I would never have guessed she was a guy.

I thought she was going to use her transexuality to get her on Top Model, but that is so not the case, she's really passionate about. Go Isis! Yeah, she has a cool name too.

My other favourites:

Sheena: She's half Korean, half Japanese. She's so ghetto! If you talked to her on the phone, you would think she's one of those ghetto people. I loved when she was talking ghetto like and Ms Jay said something in Japanese/Korean and she said something back, so calm like. Hehe ^^

Josyln: a black girl from the South, she seems like a fun person

Marjorie: an immigrant from France, she's so cute! She does cool poses

Elina: A lesbian or maybe she's bi. She's so fierce. I love her opinions on certain stuff. She wears black and only pants because she doesn't believe in following traditional gender roles.

No comments: