Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 months

It's been two months since I've been home. I know some people are pretty tired of me talking about Sweden, but it was such a huge and important part of my life, only other exchange students can understand this. It hurts to think that the same time last year I was there. It's not easy being home again, any exchange student can tell you this.

It hurts, some time it's easy and sometimes it's so hard, like right now. I don't want to forget, I can't forget. I miss Sweden, I miss everyone I met there. It hurts that I haven't really talked to most of the people since I left, some I've talked to quite a lot. A lot were on holiday and were being back home again, some have been busy with school. Today, I looked at a message from a friend there, I realized I haven't heard from her since July, I started crying. Sometimes, it feels like it never happened, like it was a dream or something. I really miss everyone, I want to talk to them more often, with people who are feeling the same as I am. I can't talk with anyone here, they think it was like just a vacation...

I really think I should read my journal from when I was there, I think it would be good for me, though it will hurt...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEJ WILL

Anonymous said...

Hej Will!! Vi saknar dig också, mycket. du är alltid välkommen tillbaka, fast på sätt och vis är du fortfarande här. i våra tankar i alla fall..

Anonymous said...

HEJWILL! Jag tycker inte om katter!